It’s important for elected officials to engage people in the political process. Ideally, this is through live listening events where members of different communities get to talk about how policy affects their lives. COVID-19 made that impossible, so Anna invited members of the community and experts to join her on Solidarity LIVE to engage in the discussion of problems and solutions for our community.
Visit Anna’s YouTube channel for more videos
Listen to Anna dig into the root of the problems at the State House through interviews with progressive state reps and organizations who are working to fight the concentration of power at the State House.
13. How can we fund everything? Progressive taxation is a no-brainer – Incorruptible Massachusetts
- 13. How can we fund everything? Progressive taxation is a no-brainer
- Rules: The way the State House is run, and why it matters (with Act On Mass)
- Join us for a live broadcast July 24!
- 11. Climate: MA could lead the country with a Green New Deal
- 10. Who does our government work for? The corporations, the uber-wealthy, or us?