It’s important for elected officials to engage people in the political process. Ideally, this is through live listening events where members of different communities get to talk about how policy affects their lives. COVID-19 made that impossible, so Anna invited members of the community and experts to join her on Solidarity LIVE to engage in the discussion of problems and solutions for our community.
Listen to Anna dig into the root of the problems at the State House through interviews with progressive state reps and organizations who are working to fight the concentration of power at the State House.
Why run for State Rep? Anna Callahan – Incorruptible Massachusetts
- Why run for State Rep? Anna Callahan
- Solidarity Economy: Envisioning an economy that works for all of us
- Public Banking: How our State House power structure kills no-brainer solutions
- The Case for Medicare for All in Massachusetts — Mass-Care and Healthcare Now
- Sierra Club & 350 Mass: Can Massachusetts lead in climate policy?