It’s important for elected officials to engage people in the political process. Ideally, this is through live listening events where members of different communities get to talk about how policy affects their lives. COVID-19 made that impossible, so Anna invited members of the community and experts to join her on Solidarity LIVE to engage in the discussion of problems and solutions for our community.
Visit Anna’s YouTube channel for more videos
Listen to Anna dig into the root of the problems at the State House through interviews with progressive state reps and organizations who are working to fight the concentration of power at the State House.
Solidarity LIVE! National debt and MMT: Why we CAN afford social programs, with Fadhel Kaboub – Incorruptible Massachusetts
- Solidarity LIVE! National debt and MMT: Why we CAN afford social programs, with Fadhel Kaboub
- Solidarity LIVE! Welcome Project (immigration), Tufts Mutual Aid, South Korea
- Solidarity LIVE! Somerville Homeless Coalition, Medford doctor, Somerville Community Corp
- Solidarity LIVE! Medford city councilor, expert on SNAP benefits, COVID, and incarceration
- Solidarity LIVE! Mutual aid, a doctor's perspective, and Somerville paraprofessional teachers