It’s important for elected officials to engage people in the political process. Ideally, this is through live listening events where members of different communities get to talk about how policy affects their lives. COVID-19 made that impossible, so Anna invited members of the community and experts to join her on Solidarity LIVE to engage in the discussion of problems and solutions for our community.
Visit Anna’s YouTube channel for more videos
Listen to Anna dig into the root of the problems at the State House through interviews with progressive state reps and organizations who are working to fight the concentration of power at the State House.
23. The Climate bill that passed, and the timelines we are missing – Incorruptible Massachusetts
- 23. The Climate bill that passed, and the timelines we are missing
- 22. Disability rights: We need more funding for independent living, esp under COVID
- 21. Education: Our state fails to fund education despite already voting in favor
- 20. Hearings — Bad at convincing legislators, but good for….
- 19. Policing. Have things improved since George Floyd?